Giving Back to Our Community
Community Involvement in Charlotte, NC
At The Olive Law Firm, we realize the importance of giving back to our community. We make an effort to help people of all ages and from all walks of life. Below are just a few examples of what The Olive Law Firm and its members are doing to help those who are in need:
- In past years, The Olive Law Firm has participated in the Salvation Army’s Angel Giving Tree Project to help give needy children the Christmas they deserve.
- The Olive Law Firm donates to the Charlotte Rescue Mission, which provides meals to individuals caught in the cycles of poverty, homelessness and chemical addictions.
- Members of The Olive Law Firm have volunteered at Thompson Child and Family Focus, which provides comprehensive education, treatment and care for children in need.
- Lee Olive is active in fundraising for diabetes, and he participates in various bike rides and fundraisers such as the Juvenile Diabetes Ride for the Cure. He has also participated in various bike rides and fundraisers supporting the Alzheimer’s Association.
- The Olive Law firms supports the nonprofit Carolina Family Connections and their foster families by donating book bags for all their school-age children. Watch the videos below to learn more about this worthwhile organization.
- The Olive Law Firm also supports the Humane Society of Charlotte throughout the year in a variety of fundraising opportunities.
- The Olive Law Firm is also a yearly sponsor for the Primitive Baptist Golf Tournament.