Charlotte Personal Injury Attorney
Attorney Lee Olive, Charlotte attorney, has been practicing in the area of personal injury since 1989. During this time, he has closed over 9,000 cases through settlement, mediation, arbitration, trial and appeal. Attorney Lee Olive is committed to serving his clients with excellence and integrity by providing individual and personalized attention to the specifics of each case.
Attorney Lee Olive is a native Charlottean who has been married for over 31 years. He has three daughters and spends his limited free time road cycling thousands of miles each year. He is an avid supporter of Juvenille Diabetes and many other associations.
Attorney Lee Olive’s hard work and dedication to the practice of law is evidenced by his membership in The Million Dollar Advocates Forum*, one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership in this group is limited to attorneys who have won million and multimillion dollar verdicts and settlements. Less than 1 percent of U.S. lawyers are members of this group.
Attorney Lee Olive has also achieved a Martindale–Hubbell Peer Review Rating of AV Preeminent. An AV Preeminent rating is a significant rating accomplishment that is a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence. This rating is based on his performance in the areas of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability and legal experience.
- Juris Doctorate, University of Louisville School of Law, 1989, with Honors
- B.S., University of North Carolina, 1983, with Honors
Honors and Awards
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multimillion Dollar Advocates Forum
- AV Preeminent Rated by Martindale- Hubbell
Professional and Bar Association Memberships
- North Carolina State Bar
- Western District of North Carolina
- Middle District of North Carolina
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Mecklenburg County State Bar
- American Association for Justice
* Membership is limited to successful trial lawyers who have demonstrated exceptional skill, experience and excellence in advocacy by achieving a trial verdict, award or settlement in the amount of 1 million dollars or more. We do not represent that similar results will be achieved in your case. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.